Through the Tough Stuff with Selectable
When the going gets tough, the going requires 4-wheel drive.
So it's great to know that the ultimate job site companion, the
Mule 610 4x4 offers an extra boost of functionality due
to its selectable four-wheel drive. It includes all the great,
easy-to-use features of the Mule 600, so the 610 4x4 represents
a great value it is a truly versatile and durable
utility vehicle. And because it easily fits into the bed of a
full-sized pickup truck, the Mule 610 4x4 is easy to transport
to remote job sites.
The Mule 610 4x4 starts off on the right foot with its dependable
single-cylinder four-stroke engine and continuously variable
transmission (CVT). The large-diameter steel tube frame is mated
to an independent front suspension and a swing-axle rear suspension.
True to its practical nature, there is plenty of user-friendly
hardware, including automotive-type controls, a gear selector
within easy reach on the dashboard, two large cup holders and
a passenger-side glove box and grab handle. More storage space
is located beneath the hinged front hood.
The Mule 610 4x4's durable air-cooled, single-cylinder 401cc
four-stroke engine maintains an ideal operating temperature with
the help of an efficient cooling fan. An enrichening system that
partially opens the throttle during ignition makes for easy engine
starts. It can be started in forward or reverse gear, provided
the brake is applied. It also utilizes rear wheel mud flaps to
minimize mud and debris clogging the engine area.
Owners will surely appreciate the knowledge that the Mule 610
4x4 comes equipped with an efficient and durable CVT along with
a long-lasting drive belt coupled with a dependable, low-maintenance
shaft drive to best deliver the engine's power and get it out
of slippery situations. Perhaps the most useful aspect of the
Mule 610 4x4 is the selectable four-wheel drive system that makes
this vehicle virtually unstoppable thanks to the high- and low-range
forward and reverse gears. A lockable dual-mode rear differential
and a limited-slip front differential expand its traction abilities
in adverse terrain.
The Mule 610 4x4 rides on a MacPherson strut front suspension,
while rear suspension duties are handled by a unit swing-axle.
Triple-sealed hydraulic drum brakes at all four wheels provide
ample stopping power, and large 24-inch tires provide improved
off-road handling. A plastic front differential/axle guard and
steel rear differential guard are standard, and help protect
important powertrain components.
Bright 35-watt headlights mean the job can start before sunrise
or continue after sunset. Increasing its work versatility is
the 400-pound-capacity tilting cargo bed that features secure,
easy to fasten tailgate latches. The Mule 610 4x4 can tow up
to 1,100 pounds with an optional Kawasaki trailer hitch installed.
Popular accessories include an enclosed cab, snow plow, winch
and soft or hard tops. These and many other Authentic Kawasaki
Accessories are available through Arizona Kawasaki.
At A Glance
· Rugged and compact 4x4
off-road utility vehicle
· Can be easily transported in the back of a full-size
· Can tow up to 1,100 lbs. with optional Kawasaki trailer
Fan-Cooled, Single-Cylinder Engine
· Simple, lightweight, durable and quiet 401cc four-stroke
· Modern four-stroke overhead valve design for efficient
running and good fuel economy
· Fan cooling helps the engine maintain an ideal operating
· Choke opens throttle during starting so accelerator
pedal does not need to be depressed
· Can be started in gear by stepping on the brake pedal
Gear-Driven Engine Balancer
· Balance weight moves opposite the piston, dramatically
reducing vibration, minimizing noise and wear
· Maximizes operator comfort and diminishes fatigue
Environmentally Friendly Emissions
· Carburetor settings reduce exhaust emissions
· Positive crankcase ventilation system recycles blow-by
gases to the intake tract to be burned in the engine
· Muffler has USFS-approved spark arrestor
· California models have a check valve on the fuel tank/charcoal
canister connector hose to prevent gasoline from entering the
canister when operating on inclines or over rough terrain
Kawasaki Automatic Power-Drive System (KAPS)
· Simple and lightweight CVT is fully automatic and
keeps engine speed in the most efficient range for any selected
vehicle speed, load or terrain
· Fully automatic transmission with selectable 2
· or 4-wheel drive
· An open-sided drive pulley cools effectively for long
· Belt deflection can be easily adjusted by changing the
shim thickness of the adjuster bolt located on the outside of
the driven converter
· Cooling air flows in from a vent in the cab frame through
a special air filter, which keeps out water and dust for increased
· Exhaust duct design prevents contact with the frame
· Long-wearing double cog CVT belt
· Locked mode for maximum traction in difficult conditions
· Unlocked mode decreases turning radius and minimizes
ground disturbance great for use on grass
· Rack-and-pinion steering helps keep steering light
and accurate, which makes maneuvering in tight working quarters
· Durable, simple and easy to maintain
MacPherson Strut Independent Front Suspension
· Comfortable ride and excellent load-carrying capability
· Simple, rugged single A-arm design offers tight turning
radius for extra maneuverability
Unit Swingarm Rear Suspension
· Unique design places engine and rear wheels on a
sub-frame with a mid-point pivot
· Isolates vibration
· Can handle heavy loads, yet provides comfortable ride
even with an empty cargo bed
· Large 24-inch tires feature a tread pattern that
offers good off-road traction and ride quality while keeping
tire wear low
· Self-adjusting, hydraulic drum brakes at all four
wheels provide ample stopping power
· Front grille includes space for mounting a 3,000-pound-capacity
· Compact, lightweight and easy to transport to the job;
easily fits in the bed of a full-sized pickup
· Bench seat is spacious and comfortable for two
· Durable plastic body panels resist dents, while color
is molded in for long-lasting good looks
· Meets Roll Over Protective Structure (ROPS) requirements
for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2, 7.4, and
7.5, and also meets FMVSS 216 roof crush resistance requirement
· Two seat belts
· Speed limited to 25 mph
· Large storage tub under the hood with four D-rings
to secure the load
· Passenger side glove box
· Cup holders located at each side of the front hood by
Tilting Cargo Bed
· Steel cargo bed can carry up to 400 pounds and tilts
for quick unloading
· Thick tailgate panel and secure latching tailgate locking
pins reduce vibration and noise, and add durability
· Crankcase oil level dipstick
· Dual element air cleaner
· CVT cover has a convenient drain plug
· Automotive-style dash designed for ease of use with
easy to reach controls
· Standard equipment hour meter makes maintenance intervals
easy to track
· Fuel gauge
· Oil temperature warning light
· Gear selector for High, Low, Neutral and Reverse
· Differential locking lever
· Convenient parking brake
· Headlight switch for powerful and stylish 35w headlights
Popular Accessory Items
· Soft or Hard Top
· Enclosed Cab
· Snow Plow
Engine Four-stroke, air-cooled
Bore x Stroke 82 x 76mm
Compression ratio 8.6:1
Carburetor Nikki 6C1026
Air filter Snorkel-type with two-stage dry replaceable element
Oil filter Automotive-type spin-on canister
Ignition Magneto and transistor
Electrical 12V DC, 14 amp-hour battery, alternator
Transmission Continuously variable transmission with high and
low range, plus reverse
Final drive Shaft-driven selectable four-wheel drive, dual-mode
Exhaust Muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor
Front Tire Size 24x9-10 tubeless
Rear Tire Size 24x11-10 tubeless
Front suspension / wheel travel Independent, MacPherson strut
/ 3.1 in.
Rear suspension / wheel travel Unit swing axle / 3.1 in.
Steering Rack and pinion
Brakes Four-wheel hydraulic drums, triple sealed
Fuel capacity 4.1 gal.
Dry weight 1,010 lbs.
Overall length 108.8 in.
Overall width 52.6 in.
Overall height 70.9 in.
Wheelbase 70.0 in.
Ground clearance 6.7 in.
Roll over protective structure (ROPS) This structure meets ROPS
requirements for wheeled tractors under SAE J1194, 7.1.1, 7.1.2,
and 7.5. This structure also meets FMVSS 216 Roof Crush resistance
Cargo bed dimensions (LxWxH) 41.1 x 35.4 x 9.6 in. / 8.08 cu.
Load capacity 926 lbs.
Cargo Bed Capacity 400 lbs.
Towing capacity 1,100 lbs.
Turning radius 10.8 ft.
Top speed 25 mph, governed
Instruments Oil temperature meter, hour meter, 35w headlights,
taillight and stoplight
Color Choices Super Black, Dark Royal Red, Woodsman Green
Warranty 12 Months
Good Times Protection Plan